The P5 is a superbike engineered for the real world: fast enough for world champions, and simple enough for everyday use.
Designed using Formula 1-level CFD software and proven in the wind tunnel, the Cervelo P5 has more elite-level victories since its launch than any other triathlon bike. Due to its advanced aero features – such as the Extended Seat-tube Cutout, Aero Cable Management, and Dropped Downtube – it’s no wonder the P5 is proven fastest in its category time and time again.
The SRAM RED eTap system delivers flawless shifting with the tap of a finger so you can focus on your performance and the low-maintenance hydraulic brake system from Magura is aerodynamically superior and lighter than mechanical brakes, yet it stops on a dime. Stiffness is achieved through BBright and Cervelo's Evolved Steerer Design, giving you confidence and responsiveness coupled with peak power transfer.
Designed for speed and versatility, this bike features a variety of intuitive storage solutions combining optimal aero locations with ease of access. The integrated aerobar allows for equal aero advantage at highest and lowest settings, allowing you to focus on your best possible fit with no compromises. And since optimum performance relies on precise fit, the P Series offers a wide size range from 45 (with 650c wheels) to 61 (with 700c wheels) while the rail-adjust seatpost also offers increased positioning options.
- Extended seat tube cutout: A close-fitting curve in the seat tube's trailing edge significantly improves aerodynamics by shielding the leading edge and top of the rear wheel
- Aero cable management: Improves aerodynamic and shift/braking performance by favoring internal cable paths with fewer bends and kinks
- Dropped down tube: Places the leading edge of the tube closer to the trailing edge of the front tire, partly hiding it in the wake of the wheel, reducing drag
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
|Frame||Cervelo P5 Carbon|
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon, P5 Fork|
|Headset||FSA IS2 Stainless Steel 1-1/8 x 1-1/8”|
|Rims/Wheels||HED Jet 6 Black|
|Tires||Continental Attack/Force 330 tpi, 700 x 22/24c|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM PF30|
|Chain||SRAM RED 22|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap, 11 spd|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap, 11 spd|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG 1190, 11-28|
|Shifters||SRAM RED eTap Blips and RED eTap Clics|
|Brake Levers||Magura RT6|
|Brakes||Magura RT6 Hydraulic Rim|
|Saddle||ISM PS 1.0|
|Seat Post||Cervelo Carbon, Aero, Rail-Adjust|
* Subject to change without notice.